wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale

wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale

wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale
wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale__right
wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale__below
wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale__front
wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale_top
wholesale Sephora Clarifying outlet online sale Serum Purify and online sale Smooth Salicylic Acid Full Size outlet online sale__after

Description

SEPHORA COLLECTION
Clarifying Serum
Size: 30ml

A Sephora Collection serum with a light and non-greasy texture which purifies the skin, reduces the appearance of blemishes, and smooths the skin texture.

Key Ingredients:

- Natural salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree - is known for its skin exfoliating properties.
-Natural hyaluronic acid derived from wheat and corn - is known for its moisturizing properties.

How to Use:

Apply in the morning and evening on clean and dry skin, all over the face and neck.

Features & details

Features

  • EXFOLIATES: This clarifying serum has the natural ingredients of Salicylic acid from the Gaultheria tree which is known for its exfoliating properties, this daily serum quickly penetrates skin & works on reducing the appearance of blemishes.
  • PURIFYING: From the very first application of this product, skin is mattified, purified, and smoother. Day after day, pores are tightened and skin texture is refined.
  • NATURAL ORIGIN: 92% of the ingredients of this clarifying serum are of natural origin, the remaining 8% mainly ensure the sensory appeal and good preservation of the product.
  • ECO-DESIGNED: It has eco-design packaging, the glass jar is 100% recyclable, the cardboard comes from sustainably managed forests, and is printed with vegetable ink.
  • PEACE OF MIND FORMULA: This face serum is oil-free and paraben-free. It is clinically proven to be skin tolerant, and suitable for all skin types.

Product information

Important information

Ingredients :

antioxidants